Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs

Recently, I was in a bookstore and was looking around in the children's section. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed it..., "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs". An immediate smile came to my face as memories of that book from my childhood flashed in my mind. How cool is it that one book can bring back such fun, innocent memories from my childhood!!! After purchasing it and reading it to my son, I now understand why I loved it so much. It's as much fun reading it to him and seeing his expressions and hearing his questions as it was listening to it when I was a child. AND...I just found out that it's coming out as a movie. SO SO SO glad that I was able to share it with him in book form before the movie came out :)

No comments:

Followers